Rapid Solidification in Ni-Zr systems
- Quantitative prediction of growth kinetics in Ni-Zr systems
through CALPHAD coupled phase field modeling and
simulations (at high and low undercoolings.)
- Simulation of eutectic and dendritic pattern
formations and the transitions between them.
- Jackson-Hunt analysis for curved interfaces
in binary lamellar growth.
|On the incorporation of cubic and hexagonal interfacial energy anisotropy in phase field models using higher order tensor terms||
E.S. Nani, M.P. Gururajan
Philisophical Magazine 94, 29 (2014)
- since October 2014: Scientific employee at the IAM-CMS, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe
- July 2009 - June 2014: Dual Degree (Bachelor + Master) in Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science from Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay
- Thesis : July 2009 - June 2014: Dual Degree (Bachelor + Master) in Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science from Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay