Simulation of induction hardening and the resultant properties – Graduate School 1483, Project B11
M.Sc. Claudia Grau
Improvement of the properties of surface layers of gears by optimal process control with dual-frequency induction hardening.
- Implementation of optimized surface layers of gears
- Simulation of induction hardened gears
- Detection of the limitations of the process parameter
- Numerical Modeling of the dual-frequency induction hardening
- Identification of the influencing values by parameter studies
- Experimental validation on dual-frequency induction hardened gears
Further information can be found here.