Applications for PhD thesis on the reliability of materials and devices for nuclear fusion, microsystems and nanotechnology are always welcome. Please address inquiries and applications to Prof. Dr. Kirchlechner.
|In the moment we do not have any vacant PhD thesis|
Master and Bachelor thesis can be found in the navigation on the left, further positions can be found on the career portal of our personnel service pages www.pse.kit.edu/karriere.
Further Job Offers (see also at: www.pse.kit.edu/karriere)
- Akademische Mitarbeiterin / Akademischer Mitarbeiter (w/m/d) -Untersuchung der Bestrahlungseffekte-
- Research Assistant (f/m/d) 75 % part time Hydrogen Micromechanics
- Postdoctoral Researcher (f/m/d) Hydrogen Micromechanics
- Mitarbeiterin / Mitarbeiter in der Verwaltung (w/m/d) 50 % Teilzeit
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant (f/m/d) Micromechanical characterization of grain boundary slip