DFG Priority Programme 1712: Fundamental research of intrinsically produced FRP-/metal-composites
Metallic elements embedded in thin-walled, continuous-fiber-reinforced CFRP structural components as load-bearing hybrid structure.
- Fundamental research of inserts for the load transfer
- Transfer to metal elements of higher complexity to the load-bearing hybrid structure (phase 2)
- Quasi-static characterization of different component variants and selection of the most promising concepts
- Determination of the influence of higher strain rates on the selected concepts
- Damage evolution in experiments (NDT, DT)
- Component-related stress in relation to cyclic, thermal and mechanical loads