Local residual stress analysis on strongly textured material
- The application of the hole drilling is up till now limited to a residual stress analysis on isotropic material states.
- Extending the application of the incremental hole drilling method for highly anisotropic (single cirstalline, coarse grained, highly textured) material states
- Experimental determination of residual stress in anisotropic material states under defined external load
- Comparison with complementary methods (X-Ray diffraction)
- FEM-Simulation of strain release during the application of the hole drilling method on anisotropic material states
- Development of a measurement and evaluation strategy