We are always looking for motivated student assistants. Current offers are distributed via the ILIAS system here. In case you are interested in a certain subject within our research groups, please contact following persons:
- Production and Component Behaviour (Dr.-Ing. Stefan Dietrich)
- Hybrid and Lightweight Materials (Dr.-Ing. Wilfried Liebig)
- Physical Metallurgy (Dr.-Ing. Alexander Kauffmann)
- Fatigue (Dr.-Ing. Stefan Guth)
- Structure and Stress Analysis (Dr.-Ing. Jens Gibmeier)
- Materials and Processes (Nina Meng)
- Defects in Materials (Dr. Stefan Wagner)
Currently, in the group of Hybrid and Lightweight Materials we have the following vacancy for the DFG funded project "Development of a lifetime prediction concept of continuous fibre-reinforced plastics based on time-temperature-superposition by using NIR-spectroscopy".
We are currently looking for a postdoctoral researcher (f/m/d) in the department of Materials and Processes within the POLiS project. Details about the advertisement can be found here.
All job offers at Campus North are managed by the human ressources department.
You can directly contact Prof. Dr.-Ing. Martin Heilmaier regarding job possibilities at IAM-WK.