M.Sc. Daniel Esse
- Research Associate
- Hybrid and Lightweight Materials
- group: HWL
- office hours: on appointment
- room: 111, Bldg. 10.96
- phone: +49 721 608 47441
- daniel esse∂ kit edu
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Institut für Angewandte Materialien - Werkstoffkunde (IAM-WK)
- Development of a test methodology for lifetime prediction of continuous fiber reinforced plastics, which can be used to determine stiffness degradation in addition to frequency and temperature dependent fatigue strengths.
- Evaluation of the degradation state using NIR measurements.
- Development of an estimation of the remaining life of a continuous fiber reinforced plastic with unknown load history.